Saturday, August 21, 2010

. . . Last Night

Two eyes came to me last night
with love showering sight wet and red
'At last I've come to you', they said
'I've forgiven for each mistake you did'
'I've forgotten all your mischievous deed'
'for today I've understood the truth of your sight.'

Two eyes came to me last night
blessed my life and kissed my sight
quenched my years of thirst

and said, 'I Love You Too' &eyes shown the trust.
'let the world bother, I worry not'
'let my neck slaughter, I worry not'

'for today I've known the owner of my sight.'

Two eyes came to me last night
drained all worries of my life
sipped all tears of my eyes
'You're mine forever & ever', they said
'I can't live without YOU'
'I won't mind dying for YOU'
'for today I've understood -
YOU're my man & the only man for ME'
Two eyes came to me last night. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment