Tuesday, September 21, 2010

missing your smile. . .

Days back when they called me teen
One magical smile I had seen.
No handshake - no verbal relation
just a glance of that smile diluted my tension.

Shoulders down & eyes nearly dead
a beatless heart with a heavy head
messed up & wondered what's life all about
went up to hills & I used to shout.
The moment when nobody cared-
to stand by me, that magical smile dared.

Holding my breath that blissful smile
made me forget everything for a while.
It spread a devine peace around
a magical heal to my wound.
closed my eyes I tried -
to listen that smiling twitter
& heard, 'the secret to life lies here'-
which made me feel better.
Even today I remember that smile when I'm sad,
and with full enthusiasm I come back.
Days back when they called me teen,
One magical smile I had seen. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment