Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Love My Facebook

 My lovely world of joy
Disco, the Party O' my Ploy
Friend's home when parents out
& Best Buddies Fantab hangout
the loveliest 'Adda', the Friendsbook
I love, yes I love my FACEBOOK !!
.
.
When life's around so dark,
& nothing's there to lift me up.
I log into the 'home' of Friends
meet my buddies & suffering Ends.
When my tough days are so dreary
FACEBOOK makes my moments so cheery.
When I'v millions to say
&  there's no one to care,
FACEBOOK stands to make my way,
I do yell my emotions on STATUS share.
On each Status LIKE my trust strengthens,
boosts my confidence their lovely COMMENTS.
I do have people to my side, it does show
so funny are the comments -
Out Of The World - it does go.
I hate, mind sometimes when go statusless,
no notification - no message - no request,
FACEBOOK goes boring in that case.
Full day I keep collecting,
the incidents so interesting -
for FB, of its kind,
to feed the STATUS - 'What's On Your Mind?'
"Wow! What a funny Pic he got uploaded,
Oh no! its my childhood naked pic -
I would leave him red-blooded."
Miraculous how FB trailed way to a lost friend,
"O'God how much you got changed."
"Look at the pics we got clicked at nine,
O thats funny how I misunderstood you that time."
Funny to peep profile of my Ex-
& wonder to get a FRIEND REQUEST perhaps.
FACEBOOK deletes all older enemity,
"O'wow! Look that lumpish became -
the Goddess of Feminity."
FACEBOOK is something larger than life,
its mah Love, its mah wife.
I share my emotions - my feelings,
my memories - my every things.
I love FACEBOOK - my lifeline,
my billion friend's home, always online.
O' my dear FACEBOOK -
when the real world had rejected,
you were the one who had accepted.
You're my important part -
or am I the undetachable part of you?
the loveliest 'Adda', the Friendsbook
I love, yes I love my FACEBOOK !!
.
.
My lovely world of joy,
Disco, the Party O' my Ploy.
Friend's home when parents out
& Best Buddies Fantab hagout.
the loveliest 'Adda', the Friendsbook
I love, yes I love my FACEBOOK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment